Saturday, June 02, 2007

Nuptial of the Nerds!!!!!

It’s been a while since I’ve posted. There was so much energy after the Comic Con and then personal tragedy struck. A death in the family, in fact the family matriarch. I shut down in a manner of speaking. The grieving process continues in my own pathological manner; but today I want to focus on a little bit of beauty.

Went to a close friend’s wedding last week, actually two of those motherfuckers I know from High School got married: Gene and Russ. Coincidentally they no longer speak to one another and chose not to invite each other to their weddings. Ironies of ironies, the wedding were 100 miles and 24 hours apart. They were both really great ceremonies and the receptions were more fitting to each other’s personalities. Jeanne and gene had a huge lavish party at hall befitting a poor sultan, with us dancing up a storm, where I must add the De Cicco clan does not fuck around when it comes to the dance floor. Hollah! Russell’s wedding was very cultured, sensible and rooted in tradition. It was weird watching a well-scrubbed Russ and I do mean well-scrubbed macking his wife every so often. I mean full tongue suction action, I’m buying him and Jessica a spittoon for Christmas, I mean Hanukah!

At one point during Gene’s wedding I got social shell-shocked and needed a break. It’s my nature to flee large gatherings after too much exposure to people. [I’m allergic to humanity.] I took a walk, along the way dragging an iron lawn chair and looked on at the shooting water works in the center of the man made lake. Three weeping willows with bright white garland string lights served as my night sky. I sat there a good minute and released self for as long as I could. The Breakfast Club is all but married out, with James and myself as the holdouts. As the theory goes James is gay so that makes me half gay. As James owns a hard drive on the brink of self-destruction because of his big-ass Brazilian girls fetish and the fact that I don’t like cock! Destroys that ever-revolving rumor. I can’t speak for Zaccheo but I’m Ronin. Hai! May haps one day. But not today, nor tomorrow will see me saddled. I’m going to follow a good friends advice: put your head down, do your art, play it out. Whatever happens happens, either way you’re involved with creation.

Congratulations you motherfucking fucks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who are you kidding?

You guys are totally gay for each other!!!

- Lone wolf and Cub

The wind blows from SF